- Mode of Delivery - Online Blended Learning (Physical and Online Classes)
This dual award qualification route helps nurture integration, collaboration, and change to improve individual and team performance to enable you to live and work in the new era of interconnected and international businesses.
The Final Work Based Project report on the specialization has a word count of between 8,000 and 10,000 words.
On completion of the 6 taught modules and the Work Based Project, students will gain a dual award and will be awarded a Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management from the London Examinations Board.
Programme Learning Outcomes
On completion of this programme, learners should be able to:
- Apply leadership and management principles towards being a transformative leader
- Develop the skills of critical reflection to improve his or her professional practice
- Motivate, coach and mentor staff to meet the needs of the changing educational environment with limited resources
- Exhibit personal characteristics that contribute to change, innovation and the improvement of schools
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of current thinking in pedagogy, curriculum, assessment and technology
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 365 days
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 200
- Assessments Yes